Ever since society began, reputation has been critical to success. The 18th century poet Alexander Pope wrote that “With every word, a reputation dies”: wise citizens from Benjamin Franklin to Warren Buffett have noted that reputations are built slowly and carefully – and destroyed in an instant.
In our era of 24/7 communication and information, reputation is more central – and more vulnerable – than ever. Our online lives form our reputation: it is out there, subject to appraisal, criticism, evaluation on a constant basis. For individuals, it shapes our identity: for companies and institutions, reputation determines their value. Trust and credibility are generated by reputation. Business success is more dependent on reputation than any other factor. As Elisabeth Arden said…. reputation makes customers. And today more than ever.
Reputation and brand are inextricable: but reputation is broader than brand. It encompasses all the stakeholders, from customers to employees to shareholders to communities. And all are active online, in the unending maelstrom of social media.
So is our company’s reputation, our institution’s reputation, beyond our control? Not exactly. We can make some smart moves to manage reputation, even though it’s others who create it.
And the first is to measure it. If the world of social media exposes reputation to impact from all directions, it also makes it easier to track and assess. ANCORED will do this - comprehensively, analytically, intelligently. Armed with this data, we can advise which levers to pull, which policies to adopt. We can suggest how best to communicate, which messages are most effective, where and with whom. We can propose partnerships and alliances whose haloes will shine the brightest – and do the most good in the world. We can recommend which actions to take, which strategies to embrace – to protect and enhance reputation. And then we can measure it again…and recalibrate…
What We Do
Reputational management is a key aspect of ANCORED’s communication efforts. With experience from North America, Europe, Africa and Asia we are ready to aid your global reputation.
We work alongside our clients, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller business, to:
- Track and analyse organisational reputation using ANCORED Intelligence
- Propose key partnerships and alliances to strengthen your organizational reputation
- Based on our data-driven proprietary approaches we can propose target performance recommendations
- Continuously track and improve your reputation
- Through proprietary approaches and artificial intelligence, we aim to alert you prior to the risk of a reputational damage using cutting-edge base line analysis
Drawing from our experienced communication, public relations and crisis management teams we will create a bespoke solution fitting your unique needs. We promise our clients strategic recommendations - founded in data analysis and comprehensive communications expertise - to protect, sustain and enhance their reputation.
Drawing from our experienced communication, public relations and crisis management teams we will create a bespoke solution fitting your unique needs. The combination of key expertise from a wide range of communication areas will result in targeted performance recommendations that when implemented will show significant reputational enhancement.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how we can assist your communications efforts.
Our Client Pledge
Client Business Understanding:
Each client is different and we are wholeheartedly committed to understanding your unique challenge so we can be a strong and valuable partner.
This mean that we will:
- Ensure that both long-term and short-term success is accounted for while designing strategic performance recommendations.
- Provide unique data to inform your future strategy, thus ensuring both short-term and long-term success.
- Create one-of-a-kind bespoke solution - always keeping our client’s needs at the forefront.
Knowing what to do and when to do it is rare. Sometimes the obvious is the correct way forward and other times it can be disastrous. Unlike other communication firms we ensure that our strategic performance recommendations are based on measurable data thus minimising the risk of making costly mistakes.
This mean that we will:
- Ensure we stay at the fore-front of academic research and praxis. Our partners, advisors and researchers hold or have held several academic positions throughout their careers and some are actively teaching graduate level communication classes at world-leading universities in Europe.
- Follow successful and proven approaches to communication based on unique solutions and data.
In today’s world of information overload it's increasingly difficult to be seen and heard. To ensure successful and rewarding results we are committed to combining data-driven communication analysis with creative and new approaches – thus ensuring that your message stands out - resonates - and is remembered.
This mean that we will:
- Consider a vast range of both informative and disruptive strategies.
- Draw from the range of academic backgrounds at ANCORED ranging from medical sciences, literature, philosophy, economics, marketing and politics to uncover new and previously unused solutions.
- Use Big Data to uncover competitors’ strategy and tactics. We will then leverage this information to create and exploit previously unknown opportunities.